Friday, May 18, 2007

Clarifications

In a weeks time I will have started my summer travels. I am currently home in Philly for a few days before heading to France for 2 weeks, then on June 11 I will arrive in Kenya!

My other long trips I have always sent regular e-mails about my adventures to my family and friends. This time I decided to try a blog, I enjoy reading some of my friends blogs so I thought I would give blogging a try too.

Special thanks to Liz for coming up with the name of my blog and for everyone else who thought it was a good idea and helped me figure out what my blog might be like. I hope that through some of my posts I can give you an understanding of my experiences this summer and maybe beyond but mostly maybe a glimpse into what makes me want to travel the world as an epidemiologist.